Redesigned for this season, O'Neill Mutant 6/5/4 Hidden Split Toe Boots combine expertly designed features with attention to detail. The FluidFlex Firewall material and Internal Seam Welds will keep your feet warm, while the molded rubber sole offers solid support. The strapless design fits snug and the Internal Split Toe will allow for that extra spread of balance. The Mutant Boots are a well built option for the coldwater surfer.
- FluidFlex Firewall
- Mulitdensity 5mm Internal Split Toe
- Internal Seam Weld
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- Easy Exit Heel Pull Tab
- Ultra Light Foxing Support System
- O'Neill Wetsuits Mutant 6/5/4 Hidden Split Toe Boots - 2015 Great until they break Review by Coldwater kiter Coldwater kiter
RatingReally great feel on the board, warm, does not leak and locks the foot in perfectly. All of this is true for the first ten sessions or so, then the sole starts to wear away and the boot starts to leak. When it leaks, the boot is not warm, not comfy and feels less than good.(Posted on 5/23/2016) 2016-05-23
Too bad the quality is no were near as good as the design and intentions of the boot.
- O'Neill Wetsuits Mutant 6/5/4 Hidden Split Toe Boots - 2015 weakReview by mfm mfm
Ratingsurf in rocky conditions. the drain holes in the bottom of sole leaves neoprene unprotected. ripped open in two sessions. terrible for walking on rocks. boots felt great for two days tho.(Posted on 5/2/2016) 2016-05-02
- O'Neill Wetsuits Mutant 6/5/4 Hidden Split Toe Boots - 2015 WarmReview by John John
RatingNot tryed and tested but they are warm. Im a Montana kiter and wore them kiting a frozen lake with a patch of open water. Sat on the ice with feet in water in the middle of an hour long sesh. Came in warm and stoked!(Posted on 3/23/2016) 2016-03-23
- O'Neill Wetsuits Mutant 6/5/4 Hidden Split Toe Boots - 2015 Just like your fleece slippersReview by wdsurf wdsurf
RatingThese are the warmest easiest to take off O'neill booties I've had in over twenty years! Wear them in 33 deg. water with ice and can't believe how warm they are! Don't take my word for it ask Josh!(Posted on 3/1/2016) 2016-03-01
- O'Neill Wetsuits Mutant 6/5/4 Hidden Split Toe Boots - 2015 These are average, functionally. overpriced. Review by Joe Joe
RatingThese boys were suggested by a buddy who surfs a ton. We're on a mission to find boots that don't suck. Pros for these boots: they do not leak. Huge plus. Cons : they are extremely soft, unfortunately on the bottom as well. This only leads to barnacles piercing through, and inevitably blown out shape from having water inside...cause it always gets in eventually.(Posted on 5/28/2015) 2015-05-28
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy