The O'Neill Thermo-X L/S Crew is a 13oz layer that provides maximum insulation with minimal water absorption and quick-dry properties. With a soft plush interior, odor resistant material and 4-way stretch fabric, this piece is the perfect layer to add under your wetsuit so you can extend your surf season and stay warmer as the temperatures drop.
- Maximum Core Insulation
- Nylon/Spandex with Durable Water Repellent coating
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric
- Odor Resistant Material
- Maximum Insulation and Minimal Water Absorption
- Boardshort Connector
- Rash Protection
- Flatloc Stitched for Breathable Seams
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Super Low Neck means No Interference with Wetsuit Neck
- Performance Fit
- O'Neill Thermo-X L/S Crew Must buy!Review by Ratbeach Ratbeach
RatingPerfect complement to any full suit for added warmth.(Posted on 1/19/2017) 2017-01-19
- O'Neill Thermo-X L/S Crew excellent under layersReview by wdsurf wdsurf
Ratingthese tops and shorts have been my go to base layers for years!these new one are better than ever!(Posted on 11/5/2014) 2014-11-05
- O'Neill Thermo-X L/S Crew Thermo-AwesomeReview by Unknown Unknown
RatingI bought this to keep warm on top while exercising in a swim spa, and it did not disappoint. It's fleece lined and keeps the windchill out, and repels a the majority of water, thus keeping body heat in. If you're looking for warmth without the fuss of wetsuit material, then this is it.(Posted on 1/20/2014) 2014-01-20
Write Your Own Review
O’neill Men’s Clothing Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy