Ready for action in a variety of conditions, the O'Neill TB2 Mutant 4.5/3.5 Wetsuit offers the same well loved convertible wetsuit design, but adds the luxurious feel of supple TB2 Neoprene. Normally reserved for the highest tier of O'Neill's wetsuit line, this soft and flexible wetsuit material is the most advanced super stretch neoprene available on the market and provides an amazing feel and a snug fit. The Mutant Wetsuit is unique as it allows for use with the standard chest zip neck piece or the interchangeable 2mm hood for when the water temperature drops, extending your ability to surf more through the year with only one suit.
The TB2 Mutant maintains maximum warmth with leak preventing Double Super Seam Welds on all seams and by soaking up the suns heat with the air packed thermal insulation panels on the chest and back. The Technobutter Mutant will fit better, absorb less water, feel super lightweight and dry quicker than the regular Mutant, making it an unbeatable wetsuit with the exceptional power to mutate. Two suits for one made with premium materials, who can say no to that!
Neoprene: 100% TB2 Neoprene
Seams: Double Super Seam Weld
Zipper: Chest Zip/Modular Closure
Hood: Fully Attachable/Detachable Zip in Hood
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4743S
- Technobutter 2 Neoprene: Advanced super stretch neoprene, 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption with improved durability and quick dry properties.
- Technobutter 2 Air Firewall: TechnoButter 2 Neoprene packed with air pockets to reduce water absorption and dry quick.
- Modular Closure System: Comes with both a regular neck closure and can be interchanged with the included hood depending on the conditions.
- Double Super Seam Weld: 60% thinner and lighter (Stitchless) silicone-based urethane seal applied to both sides of a triple glued seam.
- Single Superseal Neck: A fully adjustable closure featuring a 360 smooth skin interior, chafe-free unfinished edge, and minimal bulk design.
- Plasma Ankle Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the ankles and keeps a secure fit
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
- External Key Pocket: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders: Seamless shoulder panels for unrestricted mobility and ultimate stretch.
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- O'Neill TB2 Mutant 4.5/3.5 Hooded Wetsuit Stoked For a TB2 MutantReview by Bodhijac Bodhijac
RatingStill waiting to use, but as always, Cleanline delivered a fantastic product complete with some Cleanline Love. Josh and the Crew are top notch every time I do business with them. I recently purchased a TB2 Psycho Tech 4/3 as I was overheating in my Mutant 5/4 pre-TB2. The TB2 material is amazing and couldn't help but order my favorite, most versatile suit with the Mutant in the TB2 Material. I am sure it will exceed my expectations in the water. Thanks Cleanline!!(Posted on 3/14/2016) 2016-03-14
- O'Neill TB2 Mutant 4.5/3.5 Hooded Wetsuit Great Suit w/ better range of movementReview by JBNJ JBNJ
RatingLike the review above; I also had the older mutant 5/4 which was a champ. I surfed w/ it during winters in NY/NJ...it held up really well, and the hood provided the ability to be removed in warmer temps. It was a great all around suit, and the techno butter suit is even better. Super impressed, much lighter but very warm. I would def recommend this wetsuit; it's a great product.(Posted on 2/18/2016) 2016-02-18
- O'Neill TB2 Mutant 4.5/3.5 Hooded Wetsuit Great wetsuit got even betterReview by DBNorCal DBNorCal
RatingPreviosly had an old Mutant in 5/4 that was getting pretty ragged. Surfed the new TB2 Mutant 4.5/3.5 today (1/9/16) for the first time at Salmon Creek. Water temps 54 F with offshore winds 15 mph. So stoked on this suit. Super warm and flexy. Perfect NorCal suit! Customer service from Cleanliness was amazing and was the best price I could find.(Posted on 1/9/2016) 2016-01-09
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy