O'Neill has gone above and beyond with the SuperFreak Wetsuit line. The coldwater SuperFreak 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is full of features to keep you warm like no other wetsuit ever offered at this price level. Built with super stretchy UltraFlex DS Neoprene, the F.U.Z.E. (Front Upper Zip Entry) Closure System and a Double Super Seal Neck this suit is certain to keep the warmth in and the water out. One more freak of nature from your friends at O'Neill.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4409
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene: 100% Ultra Stretch, Super gooey for superior feel and flexibility.
- Smooth Skin FluidFlex Firewall: Super plush water wicking insulation that keeps you warm and dry.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System: Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same zipper technology as O’Neill’s Z.E.N. Zip closure keeping you dry without restricting flexibility.
- Minimal Seam Design: Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.
- Glued and Blindstitch Seam Construction: Double stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- Critically Taped Seam Junctions: Increases life span of wetsuit and reduces water entry.
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
- Integrated External Key Pocket: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Super Glide Zipper: A strong smooth gliding zipper that prevents water entry at the chest.
- O'Neill SuperFreak 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 warm suit at a solid valueReview by Micah Micah
RatingThe superfreak is a very warm suit at a great value. This suit has lasted me multiple seasons with no durability issues. If you are looking for a 5mm chest zip suit with a hood, but don't want to break the bank i highly recommend the superfreak. The only issue i have found with it, is it's not the most flexible suit on the market. But price wise this suit is an awesome deal.(Posted on 10/5/2015) 2015-10-05
- O'Neill SuperFreak 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Awesome Value!Review by Stefan Stefan
RatingI think this is an excellent option for someone who is looking for a great suit that'll last without spending a ton of cash. I find mine super easy to get into and a solid fit. I'm 175 lbs, 6'1" and a large is perfect. I've worn this suit in temperatures down to the high 40's on the east coast in January very comfortably. Definitely check it out!(Posted on 10/5/2015) 2015-10-05
- O'Neill SuperFreak 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 The Price Review by lyfie89 lyfie89
RatingLast years model is warmer, but the stretch and forgiveness is the best I've surfed in. As long as you stay moving this suit is SuperFreakishly warm.(Posted on 2/20/2015) 2015-02-20
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy