"The O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 is great for anyone who wants quality, flexibility, and warmth at a reasonable price. When you're paddling out you'll notice the F.U.Z.E entry actually does an excellent job keeping water out. It's also one of the easier chest zip entries to get into and we almost never see these come back for warranty. A few other nice features include reinforced knee pads for durability, and a smooth skin chest and back panel to break the wind and absorb sun rays. In the end you'll be comfortable and warm down to the low 50's in this 4/3 wetsuit, and without breaking the bank!"
O'Neill has gone above and beyond with the SuperFreak Wetsuit line. The SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is full of features to keep you warm like no other wetsuit ever offered at this price level. Built with super stretchy UltraFlex DS Neoprene, the F.U.Z.E. (Front Upper Zip Entry) Closure System and a Double Super Seal Neck, this suit is certain to keep the warmth in and the water out. One more freak of nature from your friends at O'Neill.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4408
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene: 100% Ultra Stretch, Super gooey for superior feel and flexibility.
- Smooth Skin FluidFlex Firewall: Super plush water wicking insulation that keeps you warm and dry.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System: Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same zipper technology as O’Neill’s Z.E.N. Zip closure keeping you dry without restricting flexibility.
- Minimal Seam Design: Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.
- Glued and Blindstitch Seam Construction: Double stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- Critically Taped Seam Junctions: Increases life span of wetsuit and reduces water entry.
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
- Integrated External Key Pocket: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Super Glide Zipper: A strong smooth gliding zipper that prevents water entry at the chest.
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Great suit!Review by Tom Tom
RatingAside from this being a phenomenal suit at a fantastic price, the packaging included surf wax, starburst candy, and a handwritten personal note on the receipt. Very nice touch for a first time customer. Will be buying from here again!(Posted on 5/26/2016) 2016-05-26
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 sweetReview by Stevo Stevo
RatingGreat value, good fit.(Posted on 5/1/2016) 2016-05-01
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Piff Review by Lou Sassle Lou Sassle
RatingSo far so good! Used this suit in 47 degree water with 41 degree air temps in New Jersey and was cooking the whole time. Had 5mm booties and 4mm gloves and a 3mm hood. I'm 5'10" 145 lbs with 31" waist and I wear the size small!(Posted on 4/1/2016) 2016-04-01
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 This is an Awsome SuitReview by Larry Larry
RatingThis is an Awesome Suit...(Posted on 1/11/2016) 2016-01-11
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Great serviceReview by Donna Donna
RatingI gifted this suit to my son for Christmas and he loves it! But what I really want to mention is your great service - the personal note on the invoice, the free tee shirt which my son noticed was in his size, and the board wax- very nice touches - especially when the suit was so reasonably priced!(Posted on 1/1/2016) 2016-01-01
You can be sure we will be shopping with you in the future and referring your website to friends.
Thank you again!
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Kick ass!Review by Mike Mike
RatingThis mid range suit surpassed my expectation! I had an R3 Patsgonia last year that kept me warm but was too stiff. Budget was really tight this year so I gambled on this wetsuit. The cleanline employee review was spot on! To my delight, it kept me just as warm, was way more flexible, and a fraction of the price!!! Love it when you discover a hidden gem!(Posted on 12/20/2015) 2015-12-20
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 This is a grate fall suit. CleanLine had a great selection at a great price.Review by GLSupper GLSupper
RatingThis is a grate fall suit. CleanLine had a great selection at a great price.(Posted on 12/7/2015) 2015-12-07
Entry is easy(5.7), Escape is a little more difficult (5.9) not like my winter suit that is very difficult to escape (5.11.c). Escape /Exiting instructions or tips would be helpful.
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Great Nor Cal El Nino Suit!Review by Tim Tim
RatingO'Neill has always fit me best. I'm over heating in my hooded techno butter. This new suit is perfect for my needs as the water temps rise in nor cal. I'm stoked my friend told me about you, you guys couldn't be more on top of it, thanks for the convenience, speedy delivery and affordability!(Posted on 8/7/2015) 2015-08-07
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Outstanding!Review by Davis Davis
RatingThe only thing better than the suit, is the team behind Cleanline! I live in central California and wanted something I could wear when it got good in the winter, and even on those cloudy chilly days in the summer/fall. Cleanline made the whole experience personal and went the extra mile. I can now go the extra mile in the water. And no, I have no relation to the company other than a great experience! If you're going to buy online, buy here.(Posted on 8/6/2015) 2015-08-06
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 nice wettyReview by noel noel
Ratingreally good wetty for its price , very warm very flexible , and no water seeping in so far , the only problem i have with it is the chest zip , but that is just me , cheers cleanline for fast delivery and good price(Posted on 4/15/2015) 2015-04-15
- O'Neill SuperFreak 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 very goodReview by Colin Colin
RatingIts mid November and I am still warm in this suit!(Posted on 11/13/2014) 2014-11-13
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy