The O'Neill Superfreak 2mm Split Toe Boots are perfect for spending time getting barreled in the tropics. Built with expertly designed features and the attention to detail you have come to expect from O'Neill.
- Torsion Control Forefoot Strap
- Drawstring Cinch
- Baldspot: No extra material between the split toes for maximum comfort.
- Flatloc Stitched: A breathable overlapping flat-stitched seam. Non-chafing and super durable. Perfect for tropical thickness.
- Lightweight Fluid Foam: 4 way super stretch neoprene with an extra durable internal external jersey. Warm, flexible, durable and long lasting.
- Ollie Pad: Durable Textured Rubber Sole material extends to top of foot, providing traction for today's new school moves.
- Split Toe (ST) for Improved Balance
- Toe Slash: Cutouts across toe increase flexibility and allow for more comfort.
- O'Neill Superfreak 2mm Split Toe Boots Year round bootie.Review by Nita Nita
RatingI have been wearing these booties since I learned to surf twenty years ago. They are very pliable, yet protect your feet from rocks and give you good traction on the board. I wear them year round in Southern California.(Posted on 6/21/2016) 2016-06-21
- O'Neill Superfreak 2mm Split Toe Boots Great product and serviceReview by Jim B Jim B
RatingI am a big O'Neill fan in everything surfing - these reef booties are fantastic - they arrived quickly from Cleanline surf - my go to shop for online surf products !(Posted on 10/7/2015) 2015-10-07
I am normally a size 11 in shoes - but I always downsize one size to a size 10 - and the booties always fit perfectly -
- O'Neill Superfreak 2mm Split Toe Boots just rightReview by malmute malmute
Ratingjust that little extra for the rocky narmnars .feel real good and just warm enough(Posted on 5/23/2015) 2015-05-23
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy