With the O'Neill Reactor Spring Suit you get a full dose of wetsuit technology at an incredible value. The Reactor Series utilizes O'Neill's exclusive FluidFlex in the shoulder and sleeves with Fluid Foam neoprene throughout the body. Mesh Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels provide warmth by absorbing sunlight and trapping in the heat while a fully adjustable super seal neck keeps your fit snug and comfy. Check out the Reactor for cool to warm water surfing, windy days at the lake or any fun times in the water.
Neoprene: FluidFlex/Fluid Foam
Seams: Flatlock Stitch
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2017
Manufactures Part Number: 3799
- FluidFlex/Fluid Foam Neoprene
- Breathable Flatlock Stitch Construction
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK Back Zipper
- Smooth Skin Fluid Foam Neck
- Mesh Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels
- Fully Adjustable Single Superseal Collar
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
*Due to variables in vendor production, logo colors and details may vary.
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit Awesome Service, Good suit for priceReview by Rob Rob
RatingReplacing a 15 year old O'Neill shorty. The wetsuit fits true to sizing charts and the fabric is much improved from old suit. Great wetsuit for the price. Thanks again for your quick shipping and friendly service.(Posted on 12/22/2016) 2016-12-22
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit Excellent service Review by Moshik Moshik
RatingHi(Posted on 6/1/2016) 2016-06-01
I haven't tried the suit yet, I am sure it's a good product.
I want to mention the great service I am getting, on time, good price for the product and they always add candy in the box
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit niceReview by max max
Ratingnice suit, perfect fit in chest & arms, i haven't any problems with quality. great service. really great.(Posted on 5/9/2016) 2016-05-09
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit Great service, great suitReview by smv smv
RatingThis is a great suit and the service was great. My only 2 minor complaints are that the suit was not as advertised in colors. For example the colors on the logo in front and on the sleeve were just plain grey, not as shown in the pictures ( Grey and blue) to match the overall color combination I bought. Also a bit expensive, $15 more, as I found the exact same suit in O'neill retail store at $75 and so is the online price at Oneill's web store as well... Other than that its great!(Posted on 9/7/2015) 2015-09-07
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit great wetsuitReview by mike hee mike hee
RatingI am very satisfied with my new O'Neil Reactor spring wetsuit. I have been using O'Neil wetsuits for over 25 years and their quality is superb. I was also very satisfied with purchasing my wetsui from Cleanline surf. I live on Oahu and my wetsuit arrived on schedule and Josh and the crew aslo wrote me a little note about how lucky i was to live in Hawaii nice weather all year round. They also thanked me for purchasing my wetsuit from their shop. mike hee(Posted on 2/24/2015) 2015-02-24
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit Spend more for better qualityReview by Azel Azel
RatingWorst wetsuit I have ever had. The wetsuit has put me off oneill. Rashes under both arm pits and crotch would ride up. The stitching under the armpit was dodgy which caused the problem. As for cleanline great service, I also bought a steamer which was great with quick postage and great prices(Posted on 9/21/2014) 2014-09-21
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit Great Suit, Great ServiceReview by Unknown Unknown
RatingGood suit, was out in and out of the ocean (57 degrees) for an hour + and was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. Cleanline has awesome service, good people, good products, looking out for customers best interest, definitely will do business here again.(Posted on 6/20/2013) 2013-06-20
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy