With the Reactor 2mm Spring Suit you get a full dose of performance technology at an incredible value. The Reactor Series utilizes O'Neill's exclusive FluidFlex in the shoulder and sleeves, a fully adjustable super seal neck, and Krypto Knee Padz.
Neoprene: Fluid Foam
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: 3799
Single Superseal Neck - A fully adjustable closure featuring a 360 smooth skin interior, chafe-free unfinished edge, and minimal bulk design.
Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones - An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
Krypto Knee Padz - Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
2mm highly durable Fluid Foam in Arms Legs and Torso
Wind Resistant Glideskin
#10 YKK Zipper
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit Spend more for better qualityReview by Azel Azel
RatingWorst wetsuit I have ever had. The wetsuit has put me off oneill. Rashes under both arm pits and crotch would ride up. The stitching under the armpit was dodgy which caused the problem. As for cleanline great service, I also bought a steamer which was great with quick postage and great prices(Posted on 9/21/2014) 2014-09-21
- O'Neill Reactor 2mm Spring Suit Great Suit, Great ServiceReview by Unknown Unknown
RatingGood suit, was out in and out of the ocean (57 degrees) for an hour + and was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. Cleanline has awesome service, good people, good products, looking out for customers best interest, definitely will do business here again.(Posted on 6/20/2013) 2013-06-20
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy