The O'Neill PsychoFreak 4.5/3.5 Wetsuit has it all! Super soft and plush Technobutter 2 Neoprene, Technobutter 2 Air Firewall, Double Super Seam Welds, Super Seal Cuffs and we are just getting started. The Lumbar Seamless Design goes hand in hand with the Contortionist Seamless Shoulders to keep your range of motion at its fullest capacity. You'll stay plenty warm with the Double Super Seal Neck and the Z.E.N. Zip Closure System that uses the flushing barrier to channel and force water out of the drainhole. You get all the bells and whistles like Krypto Knee Padz, an External Key Pocket, Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals and amazing quick dry properties. This suit isn't just lightweight and flexible, it's durable, warm and made with top of the line materials making it one of the best wetsuits available to date.
Neoprene: Technobutter 2 Neoprene
Seams: Double Super Seam Weld
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: 4381
- Technobutter 2 Neoprene/Technobutter 2 Air Firewall
- Double Super Seam Weld
- Z.E.N. Zip Closure with Drainhole
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Super Minimal Seam Design
- Super Seal Cuffs
- Krypto Knee Padz
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
- O'Neill PsychoFreak 4.5/3.5 Wetsuit - 2014 Thanks CleanlineReview by Nick Nick
RatingI've worn O'neil large forever. Bought this suit online from Cleanline. Turned out to be a bit big. Cleanline exchanged for a M/T which fits great. Zero hassle. Great company to do business with.(Posted on 5/12/2015) 2015-05-12
- O'Neill PsychoFreak 4.5/3.5 Wetsuit - 2014 Great Suit!Review by cmaples cmaples
RatingForgot how good a new wet suit feels. This is my second Psycho Freak suit. Wore it last weekend to go kiteboarding. 54 degree water 60 degree temps and 25 mph winds...nice and toasty.(Posted on 4/7/2015) 2015-04-07
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy