Fight off clunky cold feet with the supreme warmth of the performance ready O'Neill Psycho Tech 7mm Boots. The well designed Psycho Tech Boots have fully sealed seams, lightweight TB2 Neoprene and an upper strap to keep water entry to a minimum. Extend your sessions, save your toes and try the Psycho Tech Booties for a more natural feel in the water.
- TechnoButter 2 Neoprene
- External Fluid Seam Weld
- Interior Taped Seams
- Anti-Flush Shin Strap
- Round Toe Design
- Minimal Seam Design
- Heel Pull Tab
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 7mm Round Toe Boots Bootie updateReview by Goyajoe Goyajoe
RatingGot 3 windsurfing sessions the last week of 2016 25 40 mph.35 deg.air and water temps. the 7mm booties are just unreal warmth and comfort like I've never experienced before in a oneil bootie!!! thanks Josh and Cleanline Crew.(Posted on 12/31/2016) 2016-12-31
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 7mm Round Toe Boots Toasty warmReview by Goyajoe Goyajoe
RatingBeen wearing oneil booties for 20 years these are the warmest easiest 7mm booties to put on and take off ever!!!!super warm suped in lake effect snowstorm for 2 hours 26 degs. Air water same snowing 3 inches per hour feet were warm as can be and these dry faster than any booty ever!!(Posted on 12/17/2016) 2016-12-17
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy