The perfect balance of protection and comfort, the O'Neill Psycho Tech 5mm Boots utilize modern materials paired with a proven design for optimal performance. Psycho Tech Boots have fully sealed seams, lightweight TB2 Neoprene and an upper strap to keep water entry to a minimum. Extend your sessions, save your toes and try the Psycho Tech Booties for a more natural feel in the water.
- TechnoButter 2 Neoprene
- External Fluid Seam Weld
- Interior Taped Seams
- Anti-Flush Shin Strap
- Round Toe Design
- Minimal Seam Design
- Heel Pull Tab
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 5mm Round Toe Boots Comfy, warm, lovin' it!Review by Franko Franko
RatingComfy, warm, dry quickly and grip well! Love the double strap, keeps things locked down and flush free, the lower one keeps it from ballooning.(Posted on 2/23/2017) 2017-02-23
SIZING ALERT!! I wear a 10½ in Vans. I wear an 11 in DVS. I wear a 10 in flip flops.
I wear a 10 in these boots.
Long story short, the team at Cleanline got me sorted out with a bit of an awkward return, and for that, I'm forever grateful. I'm on the Outer Banks for reference.
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 5mm Round Toe Boots Boot reviewReview by Boots Boots
RatingTried these boots the other day, and they keep my feet completely warm, best buy.(Posted on 12/17/2016) 2016-12-17
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy