The O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Boots are lightweight performance oriented booties made with stretchy and durable TB2 Neoprene. The Psycho Tech Booties have fully sealed seams and an upper strap to keep water entry to a minimum. These are great surf boots that offer protection from the elements but remain light on your feet and have a soft comfortable feel in the water.
- Technobutter 2 Neoprene: Advanced super stretch neoprene, 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption with improved durability and quick dry properties.
- External Fluid Seam Weld: Seam seal technology that keeps water from entering at seams and critical points.
- Interior Taped Seams: Seam tape to reduce water leaks and add longer life to the booties.
- Anti-Flush Shin Strap: Velcro fastened strap on the chimney of the bootie to keep a secure fit and reduce flushing.
- Deep Split Toe: Separated big toe design with deep yet comfortable split for improved balance.
- Minimal Seam Design: Minimal seams means greater flexibility and mobility.
- Heel Pull Tab: Heavy duty tab to help eliminate stress on the neoprene when pulling boots off and on.
- Standard U.S. Shoe Sizes
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Split Toe Boots Run bigReview by Frankie808 Frankie808
RatingThe stretchy nature of the techno butter neoprene made my size 12 booties feel like they were size too big. Especially after the second session of the day. The tips of the bootie were actually folding over and we're being stepped on when I stood up on take off. Almost as they got like waterlogged after several hours in the water.(Posted on 12/23/2015) 2015-12-23
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy