The O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded Wetsuit is the new generation of our shop favorite, the Pyrotech. This premium coldwater suit has the warmth, flexibility and durability you want in a wetsuit and is constructed with high quality materials from one of the greatest innovators in the industry. Made from 100% TB2 Neoprene, the Psycho Tech is super stretchy, lightweight, soft and pliable. TB2 truly is a step ahead of the game when it comes to quality neoprene. It is the most advanced super stretch neoprene available on the market. 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption, with improved durability and quick dry properties, you just can't beat it.
O'Neill's F.U.Z.E. system allows for an easy in and out chest zip design while still sealing up nicely to provide a snug fit and prevent flushing in all directions. With the insulating TechnoButter 2-Air Firewall Neoprene in the chest and back panel and the Single Fluid Seam Welds you don't have to worry about getting cold. The Psycho Tech provides all the warmth you'll need so you can comfortably surf anything from 50°F water and up.
O'Neill delivers an amazing coldwater suit that offers lightweight protection from the elements, unrestricted flexibility and superior warmth. What are you waiting for? When it comes to a hooded wetsuit, look no further than the Psycho Tech.
Neoprene: TB2 and TB2 Air Firewall Neoprene
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Weld
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4578
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down
- Single Fluid Seam Weld: Watertight Stitchless Technology that keeps water from entering at all seams and critical points
- TechnoButter 2 Neoprene: Advanced super stretch neoprene, 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption with improved durability and quick dry properties
- TechnoButter 2-Air Firewall Neoprene: TechnoButter 2 Neoprene packed with air pockets to reduce water absorption and dry quick
- F.U.Z.E Entry: Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same zipper technology as the patented Z.E.N. Zip closure keeping you dry without restricting flexibility
- Red Zone Zipper: Offset zipper with teeth that keeps water from entering
- Super Seal Cuffs: Fused to create a very low profile at the cuff ending creating the best seal ever. The low profile prevents water entry and improves durability in your wrist and ankles
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves
- External Key Pocket with Loop: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure
- Plasma Ankle Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the ankles and keeps a secure fit
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Awesome Suit and Great Customer ServiceReview by Nrcruit Nrcruit
RatingHad a bunch of questions about this suit before the purchase and the guys on the website chat helped me narrow down exactly what I needed. Suit got to me quickly and it's amazing. I'm 6'1" and 190lbs and the suit fit perfectly. Was not the biggest fan of the built in hood before purchasing this suit but I love it now. The O'Neill hoods are a little lighter than other ones I've had in the past so it does not feel restrictive at all. Super easy to pull off the hood if you get hot too, you don't really notice it.(Posted on 5/16/2016) 2016-05-16
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit 4/3 heavenReview by wdsurf wdsurf
RatingBought this suit from the cleanline crew when it first came out .Love IT! Wear it on the Great Lakes in late spring and early fall. So warm and flexible it's like wearing a 3mm. Suit it's so flexy and light weight. Wear it on the sup in the dead of winter when airs in 30,s to get a quick session cause it's so easy to put on and take off!(Posted on 2/23/2016) 2016-02-23
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Fit and Finish - Top NotchReview by Surly1 Surly1
RatingI am 5'11" and 165 lbs, wearing a size - Medium. The fit is ideal and comfortable due to the TB2 neoprene. It is nice and stretchy even in a 4/3, giving you warmth and range of movement. I surf the west coast but mainly Oregon and this suit is plenty warm even on a 36 degree air temp and 50 degree water temp winter morning.(Posted on 1/14/2016) 2016-01-14
In addition, I can't say enough of the crew at Cleanline. They are awesome! Over the past few years I have purchased numerous items plus, 2 suits for my daughter, a wetsuit for my wife and a longboard for her. Each interaction, whether in store or online, has been exactly the same. They treat you like a King. They even took in my daughters outgrown wetsuit on trade and gave us credit toward a new one. Lastly, I have found fun little surprises packed into my orders - hand written notes, wax, candy, reef calendar etc... Its just like when they used to put prizes in your cereal box. Thanks for the great service, you rock!
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Great all-year suitReview by jshea jshea
RatingI surf in Northern California and this has been my go to suit for a few years now. It's warm enough for the winter, but still not too hot in the summer. Perfect if you're only going to have one suit.(Posted on 10/19/2015) 2015-10-19
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy