The O'Neill Psycho Tech 3/2 Wetsuit is the new generation of our shop favorite, the Pyrotech. This premium wetsuit has the warmth, flexibility and durability you want in the water and is constructed with high quality materials from one of the greatest innovators in the industry. Made from 100% TB2 Neoprene, the hoodless version of the Psycho Tech is ridiculously stretchy, lightweight, soft and pliable. TB2 truly is a step ahead of the game when it comes to quality neoprene. It is the most advanced super stretch neoprene available on the market. 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption, with improved durability and quick dry properties, you just can't beat it.
O'Neill's F.U.Z.E. system allows for an easy in and out chest zip design while still sealing up nicely to provide a snug fit and prevent flushing in all directions. With the insulating TechnoButter 2-Air Firewall Neoprene in the chest and back panel and the Single Fluid Seam Welds you don't have to worry about getting cold. The Psycho Tech provides all the warmth you'll need so you can comfortably surf anything from 60°F water and up.
O'Neill delivers an amazing coolwater suit that offers lightweight protection from the elements, unrestricted flexibility and superior warmth. What are you waiting for? If you're searching for a superior wetsuit with top end performance and the highest quality materials, look no further than the Psycho Tech.
Neoprene: TB2 and TB2 Air Firewall Neoprene
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Weld
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4574
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down
- Single Fluid Seam Weld: Watertight Stitchless Technology that keeps water from entering at all seams and critical points
- TechnoButter 2 Neoprene: Advanced super stretch neoprene, 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption with improved durability and quick dry properties
- TechnoButter 2-Air Firewall Neoprene: TechnoButter 2 Neoprene packed with air pockets to reduce water absorption and dry quick
- F.U.Z.E Entry: Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same zipper technology as the patented Z.E.N. Zip closure keeping you dry without restricting flexibility
- Red Zone Zipper: Offset zipper with teeth that keeps water from entering
- Super Seal Cuffs: Fused to create a very low profile at the cuff ending creating the best seal ever. The low profile prevents water entry and improves durability in your wrist and ankles
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves
- External Key Pocket with Loop: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure
- Plasma Ankle Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the ankles and keeps a secure fit
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit Like it a lot. Warm and flexible. Review by Naufal Naufal
RatingUsed once and was very happy with it. It is very flexible and kept me warm. Just what I expected. Love O'Neill wetsuits.(Posted on 9/27/2016) 2016-09-27
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit Wonderful Fabric Tech - Great Design SchematicReview by Black Snake Black Snake
RatingJust went out today for a quick session with the new suit. Fits the body! Stretchy. Warm. Cool colors. Engineered with high thoughts. The techno butter feels like skin and adheres to the body well.(Posted on 3/19/2016) 2016-03-19
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy