The Psycho III Wetsuit has top of the line features and super stretch technology that blows the competition out of the water. Now upgraded with the exclusive TechnoButter 2 Neoprene and TechnoButter 2 Firewall Neoprene, the Psycho III is durable, lightweight and quick drying. The Z.E.N. Closure System, Double Super Seal Neck and the Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals keep the water out so you stay toasty warm. As always O'Neill continues to deliver quality performance wetsuits that are sure to keep you at the top of your game when the waves are pumping.
Neoprene: TechnoButter 2 Neoprene
Seams: Double SuperSeam Weld
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: 4382
- TechnoButter 2 Neoprene/TechnoButter 2 Air Firewall
- Double SuperSeam Weld
- Z.E.N. Zip Closure System with Drain Hole
- Super Seal Cuffs
- Double Super Seal Neck
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders
- Krypto Knee Padz
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- O'Neill Psycho III 3/2 Wetsuit A little pricey but very happy with performanceReview by SD_Surfer SD_Surfer
RatingPreviously owned a Psycho 1 and got a few years out of it with pretty regular use. So far very happy with the Psycho III. O'Neill suits usually fit me the best (XLS). The material is very light and flexible, easy to paddle in. I prefer back zips as it's easier for me to get in and out of. No problems so far with flushing down the back. The 3/2 has been plenty warm for Socal winter (57-61 deg). Cleanline Surf had best price, no sales tax and no shipping!(Posted on 2/19/2015) 2015-02-19
- O'Neill Psycho III 3/2 Wetsuit Nice but not for everyoneReview by Surf Doc Surf Doc
RatingI've used O'Neill for many years, always the "Heat" model. Thought I would upgrade after hearing many glowing reports on the Psycho.(Posted on 2/16/2015) 2015-02-16
The Psycho is very well made, like all O'Neills I have owned. The rear zipper is now shorter (starts higher up the back) than a couple of years ago, which is good--less chance to jam or eat your rashguard. Material is very flexible.
That said, I didn't find the sleeves to be any less pulling when making paddling motions. Maybe over a long paddle you would notice it but otherwise it's pretty minor.
What killed it for me was the neck being too tight. I don't have a real thick neck (about 16in) and the XL neck put constant pressure on my carotids. Also I didn't like the pull-over flap (goes over your head) which was a hassle. To me the biggest issue isn't water getting in my suit, it's my butt and thighs getting cold sitting out there during long lulls. Wetsuit makers still don't seem to understand this. Many of us know where and when to paddle out and where to sit, so we don't spend all our time duck diving. Therefore the neck is the least of our worries.
For the above reasons I sent the suit back unused. I will stick with the Heat. And hope that someday they start putting more warmth in the areas that really need it due to being under water most of the time.
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy