The O'Neill Psycho Freak 3.5mm Boots are top of the line surf booties that deliver performance, durability and a stack of features. The TB2 Air Firewall Neoprene provides exceptional warmth while remaining lightweight and flexible. The split toe design adds improved balance and the arch support keeps the fatigue out of your feet so you surf better, longer.
Psycho Freak Booties are fully taped inside and out and have two compression straps for a secure fit. The upper strap eliminates water entry from flushing and water trapped inside your suit while the forefoot strap keeps your foot married to the boot for high action maneuvers. These are premium surf boots that will keep your feet warm and comfortable for many sessions to come. Get your toes into the Psycho Freak Boot and feel the insanity today!
- Technobutter 2 Air Firewall
- External Fluid Seam Weld
- Interior Taped Seams
- Anti-Flush Shin Strap
- Forefoot Cinch Velcro System
- Deep Split Toe
- Arch Support
- Leash Stop Toe Guard
- Standard U.S. Shoe Sizes
- O'Neill Psycho Freak 3.5mm Split Toe Boots Seem a bit smallReview by DoubleD DoubleD
RatingThis is my second pair of these booties. I wear a 11.5 and I got that size, but these seem a little small. I'm hopeful that they will stretch a bit with use. Otherwise, very warm and water tight.(Posted on 1/30/2017) 2017-01-30
- O'Neill Psycho Freak 3.5mm Split Toe Boots True to shoe size and Super flexible.Review by Eric Eric
RatingHappy with my purchase. I usually order O'neill boots one size smaller than my shoe size. I noticed they recommended to order same as shoe size on these so I did. They fit perfectly and haven't stretched out after using regularly for over a few weeks. I have been loving how flexible they are when riding waves and feel like they are definitely some of best performance style boots O'neill has come out with. I think they are a great call for low mid to upper mid 50's.(Posted on 12/17/2016) 2016-12-17
- O'Neill Psycho Freak 3.5mm Split Toe Boots Good fit, hard to get on and off especially off when wet, but Review by Rick Rick
RatingA little pricy but they work for what i do. I bought them on recommendation from a fellow surfer/ kiteboarder. I was looking for a boot that gave me more feel on my board and having the separate toe and a thinner bottom made all the difference. These 3 mil booties were good for me down to 50 degree water and could have gone colder easily. The only issue if i were to call it one is the size if the toe it is pretty snug to mine so it could be a problem for some and there does not seem to be as much insulation in the toe but all said i do like them .out for 3hours at a time standup paddle surfing with no problem . Somewhat slow to dry too.(Posted on 11/24/2016) 2016-11-24
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy