The same amazing suit, now in a chest zip entry, the O'Neill Psycho Freak Wetsuit finally has it all! This suit has been O'Neill's high end wetsuit for years and is a killer option, however, they are taking things to the next level by offering the Psycho Freak with all the benefits of a front entry. Certain to please all the chest zip fanatics out there, this suit delivers ultimate warmth, fantastic flexibility, lightweight comfort plus all the bells and whistles you need to surf at your highest level.
Starting with super stretchy TB2 Neoprene, the Psycho Freak is soft and pliable, lightweight and has improved durability. TB2 Air Firewall Neoprene is added in the chest and back for its lightweight thermal insulation properties. All seams are sealed with O'Neill's exclusive Double SuperSeam Weld watertight stitchless technology keeping cold water out and warmth and body heat in. The ankles and wrists have a low profile with Super Seal Cuffs and are kept securely in place with Plasma Seals.
The Psycho Freak offers O'Neill's F.U.Z.E system, keeping water out and trapping body heat in for a warm and cozy feel. Seamless paddle zones allow you to move without restriction so you can paddle strong when it counts. If you need an insane wetsuit experience and appreciate performance driven design, the Psycho Freak may be the suit for you.
Neoprene: TB2 and TB2 Air Firewall Neoprene
Seams: Double Super Seam Weld
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: 4567
- TechnoButter 2 Neoprene: Advanced super stretch neoprene, 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption with improved durability and quick dry properties
- TechnoButter 2-Air Firewall Neoprene: TechnoButter 2 Neoprene packed with air pockets to reduce water absorption and dry quick
- Double Super Seam Weld: 60% thinner and lighter (Stitchless) silicone-based urethane seal applied to both sides of a triple glued seam.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System: Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same zipper technology as O’Neill’s Z.E.N. Zip closure keeping you dry without restricting flexibility.
- Super Seal Cuffs: Fused to create a very low profile at the cuff ending creating the best seal ever. The low profile prevents water entry and improves durability in your wrist and ankles
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves
- External Key Pocket with Loop: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the wrists and ankles and keeps a secure fit
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- O'Neill Psycho Freak 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit Good as advertisedReview by Mike Mike
RatingDefinitely the best wetsuit I have ever worn. As warm as a standard 3/4 in high 50 to low 60 degree water and of course lighter and more flexible. Durability remains to be seen but seems well built.(Posted on 2/1/2017) 2017-02-01
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy