The O'Neill Psycho 7mm SL Mitt Gloves are Glued and Blind Stitched for warmth and durability. Mitt wetsuit gloves are the warmest out there, and this 7mm glove is no exception. With the shark skin grip to keep your hands glued to your board on duck dives, and shed water quickly this is a great glove for very cold water.
- Smooth Skin
- 100% Sealed
- Shark Skin Grip
- Glued and Blind Stitched Seams
- O'Neill Psycho 7mm SL Mitt Gloves Great glovesReview by Mike Mike
RatingMine haven't ripped, and I actually like them better than the 5/3 flashbombs I have. These create a better wrist seal with my suit. I went a size up and they fit great.(Posted on 12/31/2015) 2015-12-31
- O'Neill Psycho 7mm SL Mitt Gloves Don't buy these mitts!Review by northeast858 northeast858
RatingI bought these to replace my worn out Rip Curl Flash Bomb 7/5 Mitts because the Rip Curl mitts were out of stock. The first pair of O'Neill mitts on the first time I put them on the rubber tore right on the wrist while pulling them on. I returned those mitts and Cleanline replaced them with another pair of O'Neill mitts. The second O'Neill mitts tore in almost the same place as with the first pair. Bottom line don't buy these O'Neill mitts. Do yourself a favor and get the Rip Curl.(Posted on 9/18/2014) 2014-09-18
Special thanks to the Cleanline crew for helping me out with the exchanges!!
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy