Sustain your endless hunt for waves with the aid of the O'Neill Psycho 3mm Gloves. Starting with 3 comfy millimeters of UltraFlex neoprene, these cool water surf gloves are held together using super strong glued and blind-stitched seams, and then fused with a liquid seam seal for impressive warmth. Submerge yourself in the comfort of the O'Neill Psycho Gloves for quality and value, paired with high end performance.
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene
- Glued and Blind-stitched Construction
- Externally Sealed Seams
- Single Internal Lining
- Tacky Grip Palms
- O'Neill Psycho 3mm SL Gloves Great for warmth but not as water tight as I hoped.Review by Cindy Cindy
RatingI'm using these gloves for swimming in waters around 48 degrees. They are super warm but not as water tight as I hoped. The water that gets into the glove is a small amount but enough to throw off my swim stroke. I've got very small hands and am wearing the smallest size (2x) but I wish they were a bit smaller.(Posted on 12/18/2016) 2016-12-18
- O'Neill Psycho 3mm SL Gloves Cheaply made Review by Nesurfer Nesurfer
RatingThese gloves developed holes in them after 3 sessions. Today they now tore where the stiching is near the cuff.(Posted on 11/11/2016) 2016-11-11
- O'Neill Psycho 3mm SL Gloves grate gloves!!!Review by tom tom
RatingI really recommend them! They kept my hands almost dry and they don't make your hand heavy to paddle! Best gloves I had! 3mm for Argentine winter is perfect(Posted on 7/11/2016) 2016-07-11
- O'Neill Psycho 3mm SL Gloves Warm and flexible Review by Zill Zill
RatingBeen wearing them in 50 degree water. Been nice and warm(Posted on 12/21/2015) 2015-12-21
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy