O’Neill has your mitts covered for all seasons and all conditions. Every style is now sealed and super-strong thanks to fluid seam weld and the new interior wrist seal. The SL Series features the new Shark Skin Palm for maximum grip and durability.
- O'Neill Psycho 3mm DL Gloves Xxs is great for kidsReview by Skurvydog Skurvydog
RatingGot the XXS size for my 6 yr old- perfect fit. Stoked to find gloves this small! It was not a easy task. 3mm kept his hands toasty. Super pleased. Ditto on the don't wipe your face with these if your nose runs. I had to teach him to plug one side and shoot his snot. Now he is stoked on that and these gloves!(Posted on 1/5/2016) 2016-01-05
- O'Neill Psycho 3mm DL Gloves Good ProductReview by Tremor Tremor
RatingWell built, warm, extremely flexible. Sizing was pretty much spot on, but be aware that the soft neoprene used in these will stretch in the water, so you may be able to order one size smaller than the size chart indicates.(Posted on 12/21/2015) 2015-12-21
One word of caution on the materials: the small, grippy dots covering the gloves are really rough. If you wipe your face (runny nose, water in eyes, etc.) with these on, they can really become irritating.
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy