O'Neill Psycho 3/2 Split Toe Surf Booties
The 2012 O'Neill wetsuit booties line consists of a complete overhaul on our top end boots and reflect the expertly designed features and attention to detail you have came to expect from ONeill.
From the very first boot Jack built in the 1960's to the patented SuperFreak of the 90's, O'Neill has always put their best foot forward when it comes to innovative boot invention and design. This seasons newly designed boot program is the optimum in quality, fit and functionality. All the best materials combined with the latest in construction methods, hand built to perfection with the utmost attention to every detail. We've put these things to the test, climbing over barnacles and barbe wire fences on the way out to nameless cold water reefs and point breaks. Don't let punishing cold and rugged terrain keep you from the barrel of a lifetime. O'Neill boots, its always summer on the inside.
- 100% Ultrafelx DS
- 1x Fluid Seam Weld
- Advanced Heel Cupping Design
- Forefront Cinch Velcro System
- Firewall Insulation
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.