A favorite for carefree sessions in chilly waters, the O'Neill Psycho Gloves have a bulk-free, double thick lining for reliable, everyday warmth. Leading with 100% stretchy UltraFlex neoprene, these cool water surf gloves are held together using super strong glued and blind-stitched seams, and then fused with a liquid seam seal for impressive warmth. Submerge yourself in the comfort of the O'Neill Psycho Gloves for quality and value, paired with high end performance.
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene
- Glued and Blind-stitched Construction
- Externally Sealed Seams
- Double Internal Lining
- Tacky Grip Palms
- O'Neill Psycho 1.5mm DL Gloves Great glovesReview by Gloves Gloves
RatingSurfed with these the other day, and gloves were great.(Posted on 12/17/2016) 2016-12-17
- O'Neill Psycho 1.5mm DL Gloves Great gloves!Review by Paul Paul
RatingThese are holding up well, and are great for kitesurfing. For me they are plenty warm when paired with a warm suit, even when it gets really chilly when I've been riding in the winter in OR and WA -yet they are not too thick. Thick gloves fatigue my hands when I'm gripping the bar.(Posted on 2/25/2016) 2016-02-25
- O'Neill Psycho 1.5mm DL Gloves ExcellentReview by Coldgirl Coldgirl
RatingI've only used them a few times so far, but they were great. Kept my Reynaud's hands warm, and they had a nice sticky grip to help hold the rope when waterskiing. Thin enough that my hands didn't feel clunky or like I was wearing mittens. Warm enough to do their job well.(Posted on 8/31/2015) 2015-08-31
- O'Neill Psycho 1.5mm DL Gloves Northwest rider approved!Review by Tillamook Jake Tillamook Jake
RatingThis glove is super durable. I've been rotating through 2 pairs to have a dry set every day. My O'Neill gloves have never stretched out a seam, or burned through the neoprene in the fingertips. These gloves are bomb proof.(Posted on 4/24/2015) 2015-04-24
- O'Neill Psycho 1.5mm DL Gloves My 'Go To' for Kiteboarding, Kayaking, and Stand Up PaddleReview by Josh - Owner of Cleanline Surf Josh - Owner of Cleanline Surf
RatingThe O'Neill Psycho 1.5 glove is my "go to" for all my kiteboarding, kayaking, and stand up paddling needs. It is very dexterous and because of it's ergonomic design it does not fatigue the hand while in the "grip" position on your control bar or paddle. It has built in traction in the palm for better grip and the fluid seam weld keeps water out and hands warm! It is also relatively durable as gloves go. Great for the paws. Great paddling.(Posted on 10/26/2013) 2013-10-26
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy