The O'Neill Mutant 5/4 Wetsuit allows you to easily go from a full hooded wetsuit to a regular chest zip suit with just a few zips. When days are cold and gloomy the Mutant keeps you cozy in a cocoon of cushy neoprene. When the water temperatures creep up and the sun comes out, zip, toss the hood, then zip zip and enjoy. Simple, functional and great for year-round surfing.
Flexible and warm, the Mutant features Watertight Stitchless Technology and insulates your core with lightweight, toasty TechnoButter Firewall which absorbs the sunshine and blocks the wind chill. Multifaceted to suit an array of conditions and built with durable, high quality materials, the Mutant Wetsuit is a killer suit that has earned a hefty following of fans for good reason.
Neoprene: Ultraflex DS Neoprene
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Weld
Zipper: Chest Zip/Modular Closure
Hood: Fully Attachable/Detachable Zip in Hood
Model Year: 2017
Manufactures Part Number: 4762
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene
- TechnoButter Firewall
- Modular Closure System
- Dual Cinch System
- Single Fluid Seam Weld
- Single Superseal Neck
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Krypto Knee Padz
- External Key Pocket
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
- Limited 1-year warranty
- O'Neill Mutant 5/4 Wetsuit with Hood Awesome!Review by Bob Bob
RatingGreat suit! More flexible, warmer and feels lighter than my 4/3 Rip Curl F-Bomb.(Posted on 2/17/2017) 2017-02-17
- O'Neill Mutant 5/4 Wetsuit with Hood Great winter wetsuit Review by CJ CJ
RatingI've been using this suit model for 5 years now and they are great. I was worried about durability when they switched to techno butter for the chest but the suits have held up. And the Mutants are warm too.(Posted on 12/7/2016) 2016-12-07
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy