The O'Neill Mutant 4/3 Wetsuit is the most versatile wetsuit in the O'Neill Wetsuit line. Now with an easier entry and new graphics,the Mutant has been updated with 100% Ultraflex DS Neoprene making it more flexible and warmer than last years Mutant. Two suits in one, now go get some.
Neoprene: 100% Ultraflex DS
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Weld
Zipper: Chest Zip/Modular Closure
Hood: Fully Attachable/Detachable Zip in Hood
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: 4196
- Single Seal Neck
- Modular Closure System with Interchangeable neck and hood.
- Single Fluid Seam Weld (Watertight Technology)
- UltraFlex Firewall
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Krypto Knee Padz
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulder (For ease of entry and paddling)
- LSD - Lumbar Seamless Design
- O'Neill Mutant 4/3 Hooded Wetsuit Great PurchaseReview by Brendan Brendan
RatingFirst.....it was my first time purchasing through Cleanline and i will definitely shop again. Great deal (One of the best, no tax, no shipping) and the little extras they included along with thank you note go along way. Highly recommend. Had a mutant and got a good 3 years out of it. The hood option works great and never had to deal with initial water getting in on your first duck dive. Stayed warm during long sessions on those colder days. I then went with a Rip Curl Flash Bomb, good suit but don't like back zip and the LT size in O'Neill fits me better. Just got my new Mutant and can't wait to get out. Will update on 2013/14 model.(Posted on 12/6/2013) 2013-12-06
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.