The O'Neill HyperFreak Comp 4/3 Zipless Wetsuit is the ultimate high performance suit offering a complete range of motion and amazing flexibility. This super stretch wetsuit has a zipperless entry, a minimal seam design and is made from O'Neill's latest and greatest TBX Neoprene. TBX is so ridiculously stretchy and pliable it allows for a more aerial acrobatic surf style and a completely unrestricted paddling action.
The HyperFreak Comp has fully sealed Superstretch TBX Split Neoprene Taped Seams to reduce water leaks and add longer life to the suit. Perfect for the high action minimalist looking for a suit to keep up with them, the HyperFreak delivers lightweight comfort and warmth that any pro would be stoked on. Slide into the zipless chest entry, pull over the 360° water barrier and cinch tight for a snug fit. No fumbling zipper, no awkward snap, just grab your board and go!
Neoprene: TBX Neoprene
Seams: TBX Split Neoprene Tape
Zipper: Zipless Chest Entry
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: 4587
- Zipless Entry with 360° Barrier: Lightweight Closure System over a 360° Barrier with Cinch Cord.
- Superstretch TBX Neoprene: Maximum Stretch Neoprene with Quick Dry Properties.
- Superstretch TBX Split Neoprene Tape Seams: Flexible, lightweight seam tape to reduce water leaks and add longer life to the suit.
- Ultra Minimal Seam Design: Minimal seam design for greater flexibility and mobility.
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- O'Neill HyperFreak Comp 4/3 Zipless Wetsuit What makes it special is also it's downfall Review by Mr crabs Mr crabs
RatingSuper light, very flexible inside and the stretch is crazy elastic. But, that's the double edge sword. This product is too hi performance for the parts that keep it together. The stitching tech is too outdated and is extremely fragile. Wear with caution. But it's amazing. Pick your poison(Posted on 4/8/2017) 2017-04-08
- O'Neill HyperFreak Comp 4/3 Zipless Wetsuit Awesome suit!Review by Wahine Kai Wahine Kai
RatingOk, my standards for wet suits have been set by Nine Plus Retro smooth skin 3/2's which are super flexible and super warm because they are super wind resistant. If you have one of these in So.Cal. it will carry your through the winter. That being said, their downside is that they are delicate and will only last a season.(Posted on 12/26/2016) 2016-12-26
Hence my search for an alternative. I think I have found a decent one in the Hyper Freak Comp 4/3 zipless. Truly a great suit on all levels. flexible, warm, dry, and not hard to get in and out of though it is zipless.
I am a 55 year old hard core female surfer and one of my biggest whines is that the surf industry does not produce serious wet suits for women. They feel that they have to sacrifice function for style. I don't need colorful panels and Hawaiian print neoprene. I need a superior wet suit that is everything I just said about the Hyper Freak. So I am relegated to using wet suits cut for men. This is an issue because wet suit manufacturers have expansive opinions about how much room should be given to accommodate the male "anatomy". Don't like having that gap in the crotch. Found a solution...ordered a medium short instead of a regular medium. Problem solved--for the most part.
Anyway...great suit...good price....if you are female get the "short" version of your normal size and it should work.
- O'Neill HyperFreak Comp 4/3 Zipless Wetsuit great, super light.Review by johnmont johnmont
Ratingi cant believe how light and flexible it is. best suit ive owned. so easy to paddle in. great price and quick shipping. nice note from the shop and some swag thrown in, love it, very happy with my purchase.(Posted on 6/24/2016) 2016-06-24
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy