"The HyperFreak Comp 3/2 Zipless wetsuit is the the stretchiest thing on the market since original Technobutter neoprene. TBX neoprene is super stretchy and lightweight and because it does not absorb as much water as other neoprene it also dries really quick. This is the suit for minimalists performance freaks who want something that feels like a second skin while still holding up to a beating and keeping you warm. Did I mention this thing is stretchy? Try an air reverse in this wetsuit and next thing you know you'll have spun a full 360. That's what I'm talking about!"
The O'Neill HyperFreak Comp 3/2 Zipless Wetsuit is the ultimate high performance suit offering a complete range of motion and amazing flexibility. This super stretch wetsuit has a zipperless entry, a minimal seam design and is made from O'Neill's latest and greatest TBX Neoprene. TBX is so ridiculously stretchy and pliable it allows for a more aerial acrobatic surf style and a completely unrestricted paddling action.
The HyperFreak Comp has fully sealed Superstretch TBX Split Neoprene Taped Seams to reduce water leaks and add longer life to the suit. Perfect for the high action minimalist looking for a suit to keep up with them, the HyperFreak delivers lightweight comfort and warmth that any pro would be stoked on. Slide into the zipless chest entry, pull over the 360° water barrier and cinch tight for a snug fit. No fumbling zipper, no awkward snap, just grab your board and go!
Neoprene: TBX Neoprene
Seams: TBX Split Neoprene Tape
Zipper: Zipless Chest Entry
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4586
- Zipless Entry with 360° Barrier: Lightweight Closure System over a 360° Barrier with Cinch Cord.
- Superstretch TBX Neoprene: Maximum Stretch Neoprene with Quick Dry Properties.
- Superstretch TBX Split Neoprene Tape Seams: Flexible, lightweight seam tape to reduce water leaks and add longer life to the suit.
- Ultra Minimal Seam Design: Minimal seam design for greater flexibility and mobility.
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- O'Neill HyperFreak Comp 3/2 Zipless Wetsuit Super flexible with no zipper leaksReview by Paul Paul
RatingThis was a great, super stretchable and flexible suit. The first time taking it off was a bit of a chore and I felt like Ace Ventura in the Rhino scene. Once I figured out that I needed to roll it off and how to position my elbows it became easy. I love how flexible it is and not having a zipper really helps this aspect. No seam welds mean it might get a little cold in the coldest of winters but will serve well in a southern California winter. Once I went zipperless I can't go back now.(Posted on 11/23/2015) 2015-11-23
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy