The O'Neill HyperFreak 3mm Wetsuit is constructed with 100% super buttery Technobutter Neoprene, light and flexible GBS seams and clean graphics. This lightweight suit is a team inspired favorite with its quality materials and attention to detail. The Minimal Seam Design and Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones gives this suit an excellent fit and unrestricted movement for maximum performance in the water.
Neoprene: Technobutter Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4434
- 100% Technobutter Neoprene
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Critically Taped/Reinforced Seam Junctions
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Minimal Seam Construction
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- O'Neill HyperFreak 3mm Wetsuit These guys rock!!Review by Sean Sean
RatingSick wetsuit. The material is light, flexible, and keeps me just as warm as my 3mm xcel. Also, the team at cleanlinesurf are awesome; they sent a hanger, stickers, wax, and candy.(Posted on 5/13/2015) 2015-05-13
- O'Neill HyperFreak 3mm Wetsuit Everything was very very good!Review by Andres Andres
RatingExcellent product. I think oneill delivers the best wetsuits and the hyperfreak is really good. Warm and light. Flexible too!.(Posted on 3/25/2015) 2015-03-25
The best part was the service, they send me stickers, a hanger and some candy! With a thank you note.
- O'Neill HyperFreak 3mm Wetsuit You guys are solidReview by Joedavis19 Joedavis19
RatingO'Neill puts out a solid product. Great fit, super comfy, extremely flexible and warm.(Posted on 2/27/2015) 2015-02-27
Thanks for the starbursts! Nice touch ;)
- O'Neill HyperFreak 3mm Wetsuit ExcellentReview by morani103 morani103
Ratingexcellent service and product too(Posted on 2/19/2015) 2015-02-19
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy