Stretchy, soft and durable, the O'Neill HyperFreak Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is constructed with buttery TB2 Neoprene, creating a premium quality wetsuit for cool water. With a superior fit, glued and blindstitched strength and seamless underarms, the HyperFreak provides total comfort and the warmth you want for a long session of wave hunting. Favored by team riders for the lightweight feel and cutting edge materials, the HyperFreak Spring Suit is a great wetsuit that will deliver reliable warmth so your focus can remain on having fun in the waves.
Neoprene: TB2 Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blindstitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: 4637
- Technobutter 2 Neoprene: Advanced super stretch neoprene, 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption with improved durability and quick dry properties.
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams: Double stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- Double Super Seal Neck with 360° Barrier: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down.
- Critically Taped/Reinforced Seam Junctions: Increases life span of wetsuit and reduces water entry.
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams: Seams designed to follow the contour of the body for a more comfortable fit and reducing stress points.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System: Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same zipper technology as O’Neill’s Z.E.N. Zip closure keeping you dry without restricting flexibility.
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders: Seamless shoulder panels for unrestricted mobility and ultimate stretch.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Minimal Seam Design: Minimal seam design for greater flexibility and mobility.
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Warm as I wantedReview by Doss Doss
RatingAlways buy Oneill, first suit with front zipper, really hard to get into but harder to get out of. Amazing how cover from elbow to wrist increases warmth factor. After a little stretch in the suit and some Houdini moves to be learned I look forward to my warmest winter in some time. Surf Deternined, doss(Posted on 12/19/2016) 2016-12-19
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit great suitReview by old bugger old bugger
Ratingsuper comfy and warm , really flexible , best spring suit I've ever owned .(Posted on 6/24/2016) 2016-06-24
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy