The super light and stretchy O'Neill HyperFreak Spring Wetsuit keeps things simple while still providing superior comfort and protection from cool water. Constructed with 100% super buttery TB2 Neoprene, this suit slides on and once conformed to your body will fit like a glove. The seams are glued and blindstitched and designed to be out of the way, non-restricting and strong. Favored by team riders for the lightweight feel and quality materials, the HyperFreak Spring Suit is a great wetsuit that will deliver reliable warmth so your focus can remain on having fun in the waves.
Neoprene: TB2 Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blindstitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2017
Manufactures Part Number: 4636
- Technobutter 2 Neoprene
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- Double Super Seal Neck with 360° Barrier
- Critically Taped/Reinforced Seam Junctions
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Minimal Seam Design
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great suitReview by Doss Doss
RatingMy second HyperFreak 2mm. Short sleeve a little easier in and out but just as tight and warm as my long sleeve(well almost as warm). Great suits! Thanks(Posted on 4/8/2017) 2017-04-08
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Suit is great, but CL customer service even betterReview by Hi Ei Hi Ei
RatingDid a lot of research and comparing suits until I decided on this one. Love the suit, the GBS construction, TechnoButter material, entry, fit around legs, arms, neck. Use it for snorkeling in waters just a little too cool for swimming in bathing suit alone. Having bought gear from different companies over the years, I want to thank the Cleanline sales team for outstanding service. I'm 57, 5'10, 175 lb. (extra weight in the midsection) and always fall between sizes. The Cleanline staff special ordered a LS which I had to return and ordered me a L, which fits me much better. Communication every step of the way kept me informed and insured that I had the right suit in time for a snorkeling vacation. Will definitely stay with CL for future needs.(Posted on 3/3/2017) 2017-03-03
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy