The O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is constructed with 100% super buttery Technobutter Neoprene, light and flexible GBS seams and clean graphics. This lightweight suit is a team inspired favorite with its quality materials and attention to detail. The Minimal Seam Design and Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones gives this suit an excellent fit and unrestricted movement for maximum performance in the water.
Neoprene: Technobutter Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: 4267
- 100% Technobutter Neoprene
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Critically Taped/Reinforced Seam Junctions
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Minimal Seam Construction
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit - 2015 Spring suitReview by Wdsurf Wdsurf
RatingAdded this excellent addition to my techno butter quiver!!!have worn it about 15 hours windsurfing on eastern Lake Erie in 20-30 mph wind@ 70degree water!!super comfortable and warm.(Posted on 7/11/2016) 2016-07-11
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit - 2015 Great Wetsuit & awesome fitReview by TR TR
RatingThis is a really good fitting wet suit that keeps me warm. The people at Cleanline really helped make the difference in selecting the right size suit. I had other wet suits before and I was concerned about the fit and sizing. They help walk me thru all of my questions and concerns over the phone to insure that I was confident with my selection. The fit of the suit was just as they described it should be. Great experience buying from Cleanline and the wet suit is excellent. They made sure that my order was delivered when I needed it and they followed up to insure I received it.(Posted on 10/8/2015) 2015-10-08
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy