The O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is constructed with 100% super buttery Technobutter Neoprene, light and flexible GBS seams and clean graphics. This lightweight suit is a team inspired favorite with its quality materials and attention to detail. The Minimal Seam Design and Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones gives this suit an excellent fit and unrestricted movement for maximum performance in the water.
Neoprene: Technobutter Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4275
- 100% Technobutter Neoprene
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Critically Taped/Reinforced Seam Junctions
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Minimal Seam Construction
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Perfect for our warm fall in San DiegoReview by Greg Greg
RatingThe suit is great and the service was great. It is super light, flexible and warm. It arrived the same week I ordered it in time for the weekend and the box included a bar of wax and a nice O'Neill wetsuit hanger along with a handwritten thank you note and some candy. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because I prefer a rear Zen Zip which O'Neill doesn't offer in their high end spring suit any longer. I have gotten used to the chest zip and it does have its advantages but getting in and out are not them, at least not for me.(Posted on 11/10/2015) 2015-11-10
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great suit for skimboarding and perfect customer service.Review by G1 G1
RatingAwesome suit and they are very friendly customer service.(Posted on 11/7/2015) 2015-11-07
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great spring suit. Great Cleanline customer service.Review by Sal Sal
RatingThis spring suit is extremely comfortable, flexible and warm. This was my first chest zip suit so I was a little hesitant about getting it but it's easy to get in and out of. Without a doubt, it's the best spring suit I've ever owned. I had never ordered anything online from Cleanline before and had a few questions so I called. The person I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. I went ahead ordered it online and it showed up exactly when they said it would. Thanks again!(Posted on 7/15/2015) 2015-07-15
- O'Neill HyperFreak 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great suitReview by Michael Michael
RatingThis suit is great, I forgot I was wearing it. Very comfortable, flexible and warm spring suit.(Posted on 5/4/2015) 2015-05-04
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy