The 7MM Round Toe Boots is the ideal boot for surfing in cold or freezing waters and will keep your feet and toes warm even in arctic cold waters.
• Exterior: Fluid Foam
• Interior: Fluid Foam
• Torsion Control Forefoot
• Glued and Blindstitched Seams
• Top Shin Strap: Anti-Flush
• Durable Textured Rubber Sole
- O'Neill Heat 7mm Round Toe Boots Happy feet!Review by Bryn - Cleanline Staff Bryn - Cleanline Staff
RatingI'm a girl, my feet are always cold. That is why I love the O'Neill 7mm round toe boots, they are so comfy and cozy on the coldest of days, and the are extremely durable. (we use the same model in the 5mm in our rental fleet, trust me they last) For a 7mm they are also easy to get on and off, the lil loop on the heel helps! I highly suggest them for those of you with icy toesies!(Posted on 3/7/2014) 2014-03-07
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.