The 7MM Round Toe Boots is the ideal boot for surfing in cold or freezing waters and will keep your feet and toes warm even in arctic cold waters.
• Exterior: Fluid Foam
• Interior: Fluid Foam
• Torsion Control Forefoot
• Glued and Blindstitched Seams
• Top Shin Strap: Anti-Flush
• Durable Textured Rubber Sole
- O'Neill Heat 7mm Round Toe Boots - 2015 Happy feet is right!Review by Rodney Rodney
RatingCold hands and feet have been a problem for me my whole life. As a kid during sledding sessions, then any kind of hunting during winter, then skiing, snowboarding and now surfing. Before I started surfing in Rhode Island I knew I had to get the very warmest boots and gloves so that I wouldn't be miserable and want to get out of the water. So far I've been in 40 degree water and air temps in the 20s, and I've stayed out for 3 hours with my feet absolutely toasty. They do get a little water in them, but that water warms up quickly and then keeps your feet warm. I could not recommend these boots enough...(Posted on 2/12/2016) 2016-02-12
- O'Neill Heat 7mm Round Toe Boots - 2015 Look No FurtherReview by Allan M. Tepper Allan M. Tepper
RatingLook no further for your winter booties. Both the 7mm version and 5mm version, as well as the 3mm version, will meet all of your cold water Winter needs. I surf all year in New Jersey, ands these O'Neills are the go to booties. I have strayed from the O'Neill brand on a few rare occasions, but those other brands sit in the boxes in the wetsuit closet. And, of course, ordering your gear from Cleanline is the only alternative.(Posted on 1/22/2016) 2016-01-22
- O'Neill Heat 7mm Round Toe Boots - 2015 Awww yeah!Review by Tillamook Jake Tillamook Jake
RatingUsually I run 5mm boots, but am currently digging on these 7mm's. When the surf is pumping and I'm staying out as long as possible, I find these O'Neills warm and super comfortable. Having the upper velcro strap is pretty cool too, another line of defense to help keep water out. Insides are soft, and traction + board feel is still great. Northwest rider approved!(Posted on 4/24/2015) 2015-04-24
- O'Neill Heat 7mm Round Toe Boots - 2015 Happy feet!Review by Bryn - Cleanline Staff Bryn - Cleanline Staff
RatingI'm a girl, my feet are always cold. That is why I love the O'Neill 7mm round toe boots, they are so comfy and cozy on the coldest of days, and the are extremely durable. (we use the same model in the 5mm in our rental fleet, trust me they last) For a 7mm they are also easy to get on and off, the lil loop on the heel helps! I highly suggest them for those of you with icy toesies!(Posted on 3/7/2014) 2014-03-07
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy