The O'Neill Heat 6/5/4 Hooded Wetsuit continues to wow with the amount of high end features you get for such an amazing price. Not only is the Heat Wetsuit made from ultra gooey UltraFlex DS Neoprene and warm FluidFlex Firewall, but it's also sealed with Single Fluid Seam Welds. Add in a redesigned zipper panel with a Red Zone Zipper, easy-in-easy-out usability, clean retro graphics and this suit is hard to beat.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Welds
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4406
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene/Smooth Skin UltraFlex Firewall
- Exterior Single Fluid Seam Welds
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Red Zone Zipper
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams
- Krypto Knee Padz
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- O'Neill Heat 6/5/4 Hooded Wetsuit Heat is hotReview by wdsurf wdsurf
RatingHave two of these suits for use in winter conditions on the Great Lakes.have the psycho-tech 5.5/4.5 which is warm but these suits THE HEAT is industrial strength old school warmth!not flexible as the psycho-tech but much warmer when you need a FRIGID conditions suit.(Posted on 2/25/2016) 2016-02-25
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy