As the physical link between you and your board, O’Neill is committed to designing the best performing boots available.
• Exterior: Fluid Foam
• Interior: Fluid Foam
• Torsion Control Forefoot
• Glued and Blindstitched Seams
• Top Shin Strap: Anti-Flush
• Durable Textured Rubber Sole
- O'Neill Heat 5mm Round Toe Boots Awesome boot (and gift!)Review by Aly Aly
RatingI bought these for my boyfriend for his birthday and he did not want to take them off! They're so comfortable and keep his toes toasty. He would recommend this boot to anyone! He mainly wanted the boot because we're from Minnesota and he owns two stand-up jet skis. The weather is so unpredictable that it could be 70 one day and 40 the next. He just wants to stay warm so he can jet ski no matter the weather, so these boots were a must. What I was most impressed with was the customer service. I emailed them a question about a coupon and they got back right away and it was an actual person on the other end. Also the hand written note and starburst in the package showed how much they really want their customers to be happy and enjoy their product. My boyfriends already purchased a full wetsuit because of how much we liked this company! I would recommend this boot and especially this company to anyone!(Posted on 5/19/2015) 2015-05-19
- O'Neill Heat 5mm Round Toe Boots awesome bootyReview by endlesssurfwave endlesssurfwave
RatingGreat booty! Extended my wake surf season by another 5 weeks. Fits awesome and grips the board really well, no slipping or play in the foot. H2O temp 36°, no problem. Thanks for the great reviews which help made my mind. Spot on. Bought a pair for my 10 year old, loves em, no cold here! Loved the personalized hand written note on the reciept. Shred on!!! ~rob(Posted on 4/13/2015) 2015-04-13
- O'Neill Heat 5mm Round Toe Boots My Surf Boot of Choice for the Last 10 YearsReview by Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf
RatingMy surf boot of choice for the last ten years has been the O'Neill round toe Heat. It fits like a glove and is more like a slipper than a heavy bulky boot. It has toe and heel caps for durability and fluid taped seams to keep water out and give more strength and longevity to the seam. It has a firewall lining which makes it warmer and very easy to get on and off. I am so confident in this boot that I put 150 pairs into our rental fleet this year alone. I've worn a lot of boots but this is my personal favorite!(Posted on 10/26/2013) 2013-10-26
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy