The well loved O'Neill Heat 5mm Round Toe Boots have grown a reputation as the workhorse of surf booties. These coldwater booties are built with soft, FluidFlex Neoprene and deliver all the features you need for solid performance with O'Neill's quality craftsmanship to ensure a long life of serotonin filled sessions. Offering plenty of warmth, a secure yet comfortable fit and superb durability, the Heat Boots are perfect for any surfer spending hours chasing those sumptuous cold water peaks.
- FluidFlex Firewall Neoprene
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seams
- Interior Taped Seams
- Round Toe Design
- Anti-Flush Shin Strap
- Forefoot Strap with Torsion Control Panel
- Heel Pull Loop
- O'Neill Heat 5mm Round Toe Boots Toasty goodnessReview by Awesome boots Awesome boots
Ratingthese are exactly what was needed for winter surfing in the Atlantic. You will love these boots-(Posted on 1/5/2017) 2017-01-05
- O'Neill Heat 5mm Round Toe Boots Redesign! Review by Mare Mare
RatingLove the redesign of the round toe bootie. Even though I live close to surf shops, clean line surf has always carried these, while others do not .. and no one else writes a personal note or includes candy in my order! Great personal service.(Posted on 11/17/2016) 2016-11-17
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy