"The O'Neill Heat 4/3 Wetsuit has been updated with a classic look, but this is still the Heat that we know and love. A great mid range wetsuit featuring an exterior fluid seam weld for durability, smooth skin chest and back for added warmth, and a back zip entry for easy on and off. Now that the neoprene has been updated to 100% UlraFlex DS (super light and stretchy) it is a better value than ever. One of the best selling O'Neill wetsuits out there, which is why you can get it in some of the hard to find sizes like XXLS and XXXXL. Great suit!"
The O'Neill Heat 4/3 Wetsuit continues to wow with the amount of high end features you get for such an amazing price. Not only is the Heat Wetsuit made from ultra gooey UltraFlex DS Neoprene and warm FluidFlex Firewall, but it's also sealed with Single Fluid Seam Welds. Add in a redesigned zipper panel with a Red Zone Zipper, easy-in-easy-out usability, clean retro graphics and this suit is hard to beat.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Welds
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4405
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene/Smooth Skin UltraFlex Firewall
- Exterior Single Fluid Seam Welds
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Red Zone Zipper
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams
- Krypto Knee Padz
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- O'Neill Heat 4/3 Wetsuit Quality suit, great price, amazing service with CleanlineReview by hilaria hilaria
RatingPerfect suit for the SoCal winters. Firewall interior keeps you toasty in the lineup. Doesn't feel like a 4-3, surfs more like a 3-2 due to the strechy factor of the material.(Posted on 1/5/2016) 2016-01-05
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy