Keep your toes warm and your feet cozy with the O'Neill Heat 3mm Socks. These socks are great for layering with round toed booties, keeping your feet toasty on the coldest days. You can also pair them with any type of swim fin in cool to frigid water to get a snug fin fit and warmer toes. Made with no sole or tread they will slide into booties or fins easily for an extra layer of insulation.
O'Neill has always put their best foot forward when it comes to innovative product invention and design. These comfortable neoprene socks are no exception.
- Strapless, Slip-on Design
- Lightweight Fluid Foam Neoprene
- Flatlock seams
- Helps prevent chafing and blistering
XS (5-6), S (7-8), M (9-10), L (11-12), XL (13-14)
- O'Neill Heat 3mm Socks Pretty goodReview by Aquafox Aquafox
RatingThis is a super basic design. The stitching is nothing to get excited about and they may or may not last long. However, they slid right into my fins and I didn't even think about my feet once in 3 hour 50 degree water session. And really that's what I was looking for.(Posted on 1/5/2017) 2017-01-05
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy