The best performing boots available with expertly designed features and the attention to detail you have to come expect from Oneill.
• Exteior: Fluid Foam
• Interior: Fluid Foam
• Torsion Control Forefoot
• Glued and Blindstiched Seams
• Top Shin Strap: Anti-Flush
• Durable Textured Rubber Sole
- O'Neill Heat 3mm Round Toe Boots - 2015 Awesome!Review by Lifesaver38 Lifesaver38
RatingBig shout out to Cleanline Surf for selling a diving boot that fits a giant's feet! Honestly, you are the only shop on the market that sells up to a size 15, and for that I am truly greatful! You have made my day!(Posted on 5/1/2015) 2015-05-01
The O'Neill Heat 3mm Round Toe Boots are a perfect fit, they're very warm as promised and very very comfortable!
I definitely recommend these diving boots, and I recommend Cleanlife Surf for all your surfing needs!
Keep up the great work Cleanline Surf!
- O'Neill Heat 3mm Round Toe Boots - 2015 Hi performance but short lived Review by Naitch Naitch
RatingI have owned several pairs of these booties because they are high performance and I like that. The problem I have is the toe box area eventually opens up where the vent slits are located. In other words, my big toe does not have enough material to prevent it from poking a hole in the top of the foot box. In my opinion the vent slits in the toe box are located in the wrong place(Posted on 3/14/2015) 2015-03-14
- O'Neill Heat 3mm Round Toe Boots - 2015 The Heat Is OnReview by Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf
RatingThe O'Neill 3mm Round Toe Heat is the boot I prefer and use for my kiteboarding needs. It has a very sleek profile and is very form fitting. This makes it an excellent boot for transitions in and out of your foot straps. (I ride a directional board and switch my stance about 50+times a session). It has a thin sleek sole so you still have excellent "board feel". I also use this boot for kayaking and stand-up paddling when the water is 50-60 degrees. When the water is cooler (40-50 degrees) I use the same boot in the 5mm or 7mm version. I also recommend this boot to swimmers or boogie boarders wearing boots underneath flippers. Hope this review helps. Call me if you have any questions whatsoever.(Posted on 12/19/2013) 2013-12-19
Write Your Own Review
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy