The O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit continues to wow with the amount of high end features you get for such an amazing price. Not only is the Heat Wetsuit made from ultra gooey UltraFlex DS Neoprene and warm FluidFlex Firewall, but it's also sealed with Single Fluid Seam Welds. Add in a redesigned zipper panel with a Red Zone Zipper, easy-in-easy-out usability, clean retro graphics and this suit is hard to beat.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Welds
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: 4404
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene/Smooth Skin UltraFlex Firewall
- Exterior Single Fluid Seam Welds
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Red Zone Zipper
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams
- Krypto Knee Padz
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit Great suit, dumb zipperReview by Old School Old School
RatingI've used O'Neill Heat suits for years. They are great except for the zipper which is stiff and tends to eat into the rubber along the edge of the zipper line. This one seems even worse. (I have a Rip Curl spring suit which has never done this, so I know it's possible to do it better.)(Posted on 12/6/2016) 2016-12-06
Otherwise great suit - perfect fit (XL; I'm 6ft 185lb) and they get warmer every year. The 3/2 Heat is really all you ever need in SoCal. The seams used to split a lot but I'm hoping these new welded seams won't.
- O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit THE BEST FOR THE MONEYReview by Topless Boarbag Topless Boarbag
RatingBeen surfing since 1963 and this is without a doubt the most comfortable wetsuit I've put on and used. Our San Diego water get's maybe 56ish to 59 in the winter and the difference is the welded seams. The arm pit area is never an issue and getting it on and off is a breeze. No wind can get to you and the knee pads are a semi rough like vinyl material. Great job on a great suit. Mahalo(Posted on 11/7/2016) 2016-11-07
- O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit Great Suit Great ServiceReview by Harold Harold
RatingThis is the third Heat I've bought and the second from Cleanlines. No hassles and no tax.(Posted on 4/25/2016) 2016-04-25
- O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit Good well made suit w/ changes neededReview by Frank from Bend Frank from Bend
RatingBought a large tall. The legs were long enough but the arms are not. The waterproof zipper is not (it leaks) and the pull string is too short. But, Josh and the Cleanline crew are great!(Posted on 4/21/2016) 2016-04-21
- O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit Best value wetsuit everReview by Jim Jim
RatingThis is the third O'Neill Heat I have bought in the past 8 years and still wear my 4-year old Heat as a backup. The quality has improved with every new model and the Heat is by far the best value in wetsuits today in any brand. A back-zip is a very important feature to me for quick in-and-out and O'Neill's sizing is generous (I wear an XLS). It is comfortable riding my SUP in air/water temps in the mid-50's. Thanks Josh!(Posted on 4/13/2016) 2016-04-13
- O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit Wetsuit and service oneill 3/2 xxlsReview by Snarlywave Snarlywave
RatingI got excellent service and even a brief note. Thanks josh. The suit fits good, i'm stoked and i'm preparing to surf all winter down in jax fl. I live in georgia( no surf here). I travel for waves. .i enjoy bigger surf with emptier lineups. an underground surfer that shows up for juice., and fades away with flatness. I would purchase more surf stuff from cleanline! Stay RAD. And thanks for the specialty size suit. I like to eat. Daryl M.(Posted on 10/19/2015) 2015-10-19
- O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit Close to GreatReview by Doug Doug
RatingFor my height and weight, the MT size could be longer in the arms and legs by 1.5 inches. It could also be snugger in the crotch and butt bottom. The quality and construction are excellent. Adding the fuzzy-side Velcro patch to the left side of the zipper is a big plus. It lets the closure stick to itself when putting the suit on, taking it off and hanging it to dry. It takes four or five sessions for the knees to relax enough to allow easy flexing. The suit is my third and best O'Neill Heat.(Posted on 3/30/2015) 2015-03-30
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy