The O'Neill Hammer 3/2 Wetsuit is an affordable suit that is made to fit perfectly and let you move without restrictions while surfing. The Hammer is a basic entry level suit but with a few features that make a big difference in comfort. The Glide Skin Neck is a priceless upgrade with its soft rolled over neckline that reduces the nasty chaffing you get with blunt edged neoprene. Add in the super stretchy UltraFlex Neoprene and Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels for flexibility and warmth and the O'Neill Hammer is a great budget choice for fun in cool to warm water.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: Flatloc Stitch Construction
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4291
- Ultra Flex Neoprene: 100% Ultra Stretch, Super gooey for superior feel and flexibility.
- Double Superseal Glide Skin Neck Closure: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down./li>
- Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels: Wind resistant panels that keep the chill out and trap the heat in.
- Seamless Paddle Zones Underarm: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
- Flatloc Stitch Construction: A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable.
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- #10 YKK Zipper: Heavy duty easy glide zipper that reduces water entry.
- O'Neill Hammer 3/2 Full Wetsuit Exactly as advertisedReview by Cavemanbob Cavemanbob
RatingLittle glitch on the $10 coupon but the guys made up for it by sending me some sex wax and starburst. The 3/2 is just the right thickness for this time of year. Would recommend full gloves and booties too.(Posted on 5/8/2015) 2015-05-08
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy