Providing great features at a great price, the O'Neill Hammer 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is the perfect choice for those of us with a budget in mind. A step up from the Reactor, the Hammer Spring Suit has super stretchy UltraFlex Neoprene for a better fit and superior comfort. You also get the advantage of a Lumbar Seamless Design for unrestricted paddling and a Double Superseal Neck that will minimize rubbing and rash. The Hammer series maintains exceptional styling, fit and unrestricted movement with 100% Super Stretch materials. With a flexible design and an easy back zip entry, the Hammer is an excellent option for warm to tropical waters.
Neoprene: 100% UltraFlex Neoprene
Seams: Flatloc Stitch Construction
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2017
Manufactures Part Number: 4293
- 100% Super Stretch UltraFlex Neoprene
- Double Superseal Glide Skin Neck Closure
- Seamless Paddle Zones Underarm
- Flatloc Stitch Construction
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
- Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels
- #10 YKK Zipper
- O'Neill Hammer 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Really like the suit. Review by Mark P Mark P
RatingI bought the suit to do snorkeling with in Hawaii where the water is a little bit cool for extended swims. When I first got it the neck and arms seemed too tight but after one time in the ocean seems to be fine. It makes a big difference when you're tall and lean. I am 6,4" 205 pounds the tall medium was almost too small. It would be nice if they made a tall large.(Posted on 12/20/2016) 2016-12-20
- O'Neill Hammer 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Excellent service and product.Review by Randall Selsby Randall Selsby
RatingPerfect fit for me xxl size. Staff at Cleanlines was very helpful.(Posted on 9/2/2016) 2016-09-02
- O'Neill Hammer 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Good suit and good fit.Review by Walt Walt
RatingGood suit and good fit. Good customer service and shipping(Posted on 7/22/2016) 2016-07-22
- O'Neill Hammer 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit very goodReview by Rex Rex
RatingThe wetsuit does what I wanted well but it is difficult to sort the flaps in back prior to zip up. My wife helps me with the final part of the entry process.(Posted on 1/18/2016) 2016-01-18
- O'Neill Hammer 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit excellent product and serviceReview by JimB JimB
RatingThe O'Neill Hammer spring suit is by far the best and most comfortable spring suit I have ever owned. It's lighter than ever - and is incredibly stretchy making for easy paddling.(Posted on 6/29/2015) 2015-06-29
Cleanline is the best shop to buy for your surf needs !
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy