Providing great features at a great price, the O'Neill Hammer 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is the perfect choice for those of us with a budget in mind. A go to for everyday surfers, the Hammer Series has super stretchy UltraFlex Neoprene for a better fit and superior comfort. You also get the advantage of a Lumbar Seamless Design for unrestricted paddling and a Double Superseal Neck that will minimize rubbing and rash.
The Hammer Wetsuit maintains exceptional styling, fit and unrestricted movement with 100% Super Stretch materials. With full arm protection and an easy back zip entry, the Hammer is an excellent option for cool to warm waters.
Neoprene: 100% UltraFlex Neoprene
Seams: Flatloc Stitch Construction
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4292
- 100% Super Stretch UltraFlex Neoprene - 40% UltraFlex DS / 60% FluidFlex
- Double Superseal Glide Skin Neck Closure - A fully adjustable closure featuring a 360 smooth skin interior, chafe-free unfinished edge, and minimal bulk design.
- Seamless Paddle Zones Underarm - An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Flatloc Stitch Construction - A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable.
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design) - We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels - Wind resistant panels that keep the chill out and trap the heat in.
- #10 YKK Zipper
- O'Neill Hammer 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great Service & Wetsuit Review by TK TK
RatingThe service and wetsuit are great! Though I received the just the black instead of the black/red, the personal touches (note, stickers and candy) were a plus. I plan on doing all online purchases with you in the future.(Posted on 12/8/2016) 2016-12-08
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy