Let the good times roll in the O'Neill Hammer 1.5mm Long Sleeve Crew. This performance jacket features a flexible seamless underarm design, boardshort connector and the whole piece is completely reversible. Enjoy your time in the surf wrapped in a flexible surf top that keeps the chill off while providing exceptional styling and the dependable quality you get from O'Neill. Offering protection from the wind, sun and sand, the Hammer Jacket is a simple way to cover up and stay comfy in the water.
- FluidFlex/UltraFlex DS Neoprene
- Reversible Design
- U.P.F 50+
- Boardshort Connector
- Flatloc Construction
- Rash Protection
- Seamless Paddle Zones
- Lumbar Seamless Design
- O'Neill Hammer 1.5mm Long Sleeve Crew - Black Works great, sizing small.Review by Ty Ty
RatingThis wetsuit top works great and is comfortable, but buy at least one size bigger then you normally wear.(Posted on 7/12/2016) 2016-07-12
- O'Neill Hammer 1.5mm Long Sleeve Crew - Black Nice item, but they run small...Review by Steve-Colo Steve-Colo
RatingI have always been a huge fan of O'Neill wetsuits, but they always run really small. I am only 6' Tall, 175 lbs. I ordered an XL. It barely fits through the chest and shoulders.(Posted on 6/15/2015) 2015-06-15
Otherwise, this is a great item. I always love O'Neill styling.
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy