The 2013/2014 O'Neill Epic 5/4 Wetsuit is a killer entry level suit with many of the features of a high end O'Neill wetsuit including 100% Ultraflex neoprene, double seal neck closure, LSD(lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert black out zip. Clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic one of the industries best entry level fullsuits.
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: 4212
- Krypto Knee Padz
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- Double Super Seal Neck
- New Glued in Covert Zipper Construction
- Updated Velcro Closure
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- LSD: Lumbar Seamless Design
- O'Neill Epic 5/4 Back Zip Wetsuit Good Entry level suitReview by Unknown Unknown
RatingPurchased I think last years model. Everyone at Cleanline were great in customer service. For someone on a budget that just wants to get into the water, this is a great wetsuit. For me, there was a slight pocket in the back but depends on your body type. Never the less, it keeps me warm and it feels great for such a thick suit. Minimal to none water entry from neck seal if done up properly. Make sure you store it right, the heavy duty velcro will tear at the fabric if inside out.(Posted on 10/15/2013) 2013-10-15
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.