"O'Neill's Epic 4/3 Back Zip is affordable and packed full of high end materials and features. O'Neill does not skimp even on their entry level wetsuits and it is apparent in the Epic. Recently upgraded to 100% Ultraflex Neoprene, it's pretty hard to tell the difference between this stuff and the neoprene other brands are using in their high end suits. I like the ease of entry provided by O'Neill's back zip entry. It's the way to go if you have broad shoulders or just want something that isn't a struggle to take on and off. The Epic 4/3 wetsuit will keep you warm down to the mid/low 50's and up to the low 60's depending on your preference. Definitely a great wetsuit and a suit to consider!"
The O'Neill Epic 4/3 Wetsuit is a killer entry level suit with many of the features of a high end O'Neill wetsuit including 100% Ultraflex neoprene, double seal neck closure, LSD (lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert black out zip. Clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic one of the industries best entry level fullsuits.
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4212
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene: 100% Ultra Stretch, Super gooey for superior feel and flexibility.
- Smooth Skin FluidFlex Firewall: Super plush water wicking insulation that keeps you warm and dry.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams: Double stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down.
- Blackout Covert Zipper Construction: Offset zipper teeth greatly reduce water entry.
- External Key Pocket with Loop: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy