For anyone that spends time in the sun and surf, the O'Neill 24/7 Tech Long Sleeve Hoodie Rash Guard is a must have. Made from lightweight 24/7 material, this piece has a loose fit, full arm coverage and a comfortable hood. Hit the water in this hoodie paired with boardshort or kick back between sessions in style as this quick dry rash guard provides an easy way to protect yourself from the relentless sun.
Hard core travelers, outdoor enthusiasts and everything in between will appreciate this simple but effective rash guard piece. Whether you're on the boat, the beach or en route to the water, the relaxed fit and super breathable Nylon/Spandex composite will keep you comfortable and protected.
- 24/7 Tech Fabric - Highly breathable, quick dry material with a loose fit that protects against the elements and sun fatigue.
- U.P.F 30+ - Don't get burned! O'Neill UV Protection products carry an ultraviolet Protection Factor of 30 or higher.
- Boardshort Connector - A small loop at the lower part of the top that allows you to lace your boardshort laces through so that it stays down and doesn't pull over your head.
- Flatloc Construction - A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable. For warmer conditions.
- Rash Protection - Protects the ribs from chaffing and wax irritation caused by paddling.
- Material - 5oz Nylon/Spandex composite with a water repellent finish.
- O'Neill 24/7 Tech Long Sleeve Hoodie Rash Guard - Graphite Nice SUP pieceReview by Tom Tom
RatingThis is great for stand up in tropical heat during long paddles.(Posted on 12/4/2016) 2016-12-04
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy