The cavernous NRS 3.8 Bill's Bag has plenty of room for any type of splash filled adventure. Easy to load and carry, this large backpack style dry bag holds gear for everything from a long surf hike to a secret spot to a multi week inter-island boat trip. The 3.8 Bill's Bag offers a roll and cinch closure system that is simple to open and close while sealing water out. With comfy padded shoulder straps, a durable handle and a sternum strap to keep the load snug for the ride, the Bill's Dry Bag is a premium choice for trekking the PNW or anywhere wet gear might spoil the fun.
- Constructed with 21-oz PVC/polyester body with a 34-oz round bottom
- Expandable for over 6500 cubic inches of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear
- The adjustable backpack harness has a rubberized grab handle and extra wide padded shoulder straps for comfortable hands-free transport your gear
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access
- Rubberized grab handle and extra wide padded shoulder straps
- Sizes are measured fully packed and closed
- 16" Dia x 33" H
- 109 Liters / 6,635 Cu. In.
- 4 lbs
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy