The NRS 2.2 Bill's Bag has proven to be a great addition to any water filled adventure. Easy to stow and carry, this midsize backpack style dry bag holds the perfect amount of gear for long surf hikes, boat trips and weekend outings. The 2.2 Bill's Bag offers a roll and cinch closure system that is simple to open and close while sealing water out. With comfy padded shoulder straps, a durable handle and a sternum strap to keep the load snug for the ride, the Bill's Dry Bag is a premium choice for trekking the PNW or anywhere wet gear might spoil the fun.
- Constructed with 21-oz PVC/polyester body with a 34-oz round bottom
- Expandable for over 3800 cubic inches of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear
- The adjustable backpack harness has a rubberized grab handle and extra wide padded shoulder straps for comfortable hands-free transport your gear
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access
- Rubberized grab handle and extra wide padded shoulder straps
- Sizes are measured fully packed and closed
- 14" Dia x 24" H
- 61 Liters / 3,695 Cu. In.
- 3.2 lbs
- NRS 2.2 Bill's Bag Dry Bag THE PERFECT BAGReview by Tillamook Jake Tillamook Jake
RatingThe 2.2 size Bill's Bag is the best surf bag I've ever had. It's simple, affordable, comfortable, totally waterproof, and can cinch down pretty small. The 2.2 size is great for day trips. It easily fits a 5/4 hooded wetsuit, pair of 5 mil boots, pair of 3 mil gloves, a towel, Nalgene water bottle, wax, and lunch. Plus plenty of room to spare if the seal bar isn't rolled down as much. Hose it out, hang to dry, good to go.(Posted on 2/28/2016) 2016-02-28
The best part of a dry bag (to me) is that when hiking back after a surf I don't have wetsuit juice soaking into my clothes. The Bill's Bag can toss inside a nice vehicle, and it stays clean.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy