The Maui Jim Women's Keanae Sunglasses are inspired by the Keanae peninsula on the island of Maui. It is known for its world class fishing and the growing of the taro plant. Taro is a tropical plant usually grown as a root vegetable, and happens to be Hawaii’s official state plant.
- Maui Rose®: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. The highest contrast available - excellent for fast moving sports. Provides a subtle rose tint.
- PolarizedPlus2: In every pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses you' ll find their patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- Material: Grilamid frame is ultra-thin and lightweight for superior, long-wearing comfort and flexibility while maintaining frame strength and integrity
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish
- Hinge: Traditional pin hinge
- Bridge: Rabalon nose pads prevent slippage and are adjustable for a secure, custom fit
- Perfect for: Twin Falls offers the a light, versatile frame perfect for everyday use.
- Design: Ideal sunglass for versatile wear and full, lightweight coverage.
- Shape: Vintage round design that compliments round, square or oblong shaped faces
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 49
- (bridge) 21
- (temple) 134
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy