The Maui Jim Women's Keanae Sunglasses are inspired by the Keanae peninsula on the island of Maui. It is known for its world class fishing and the growing of the taro plant. Taro is a tropical plant usually grown as a root vegetable, and happens to be Hawaii’s official state plant.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- PolarizedPlus2: In every pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses you' ll find their patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- Material: Grilamid frame is ultra-thin and lightweight for superior, long-wearing comfort and flexibility while maintaining frame strength and integrity
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish
- Hinge: Traditional pin hinge
- Bridge: Rabalon nose pads prevent slippage and are adjustable for a secure, custom fit
- Perfect for: Twin Falls offers the a light, versatile frame perfect for everyday use.
- Design: Ideal sunglass for versatile wear and full, lightweight coverage.
- Shape: Vintage round design that compliments round, square or oblong shaped faces
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 49
- (bridge) 21
- (temple) 134
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy