Inspired by the Hawaiian word 'hurry quick', the Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Sunglasses won't let you miss out on all the beauty. The Wiki Wiki delivers renowned glare protection, while the pure titanium frame makes this a durable, comfortable, and high-performing sunglass.
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum
- Maui Evolution: Leverages the best properties of SuperThin Glass and a polycarbonate lens to create a high index, lightweight, and scratch & impact resistant material
- MauiPure: It combines optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass with ultra light and excellent scratch & shatter resistance
- CLEARSHELL®: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to the front and back of the lens
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance
- Material: pure titanium frame is lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Finishing Treatment: gloss finish for a sleek look
- Hinge: anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- Bridge: double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads
- Perfect for: smaller to medium faces
- Shape: modified aviator frame
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 59
- (bridge) 17
- (temple) 120
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy